Support DVS Services: Click on the Give Direct button below.
DVS is a trusted leader and partner in creating a community free from all forms of violence and oppression.
As a member of the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence Services of Benton & Franklin Counties (DVS) is dedicated to providing a wide array of services to victims of domestic violence in our communities. DVS is available 24-hours a day to assist anyone who has questions or concerns about domestic violence.
The mission of Domestic Violence Services of Benton and Franklin Counties, a non-profit agency, is to advocate for and empower domestic violence victims by providing free, safe and confidential shelter and support services.
In an average year, DVS provides the following services:
- 12,100 calls to crisis line;
- Shelter 155 women, 179 children, and 5 men (340 total).
- Over 5,628 bed-nights provided.
- Assisted with 339 Protection Orders & Restraining Orders
- Served 1,643 clients with legal services
- Over 4,100 group and advocacy based counseling hours provided.
- Over 1,000 hours of education & training provided to volunteers and community.
DVS office hours are:
Monday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 1:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
The DVS office is closed daily for lunch from 1-1:30.
If someone needs immediate assistance, please call our 24-hour crisis line at 582-9841.
DVS Administration offices are located at 3311 W. Clearwater Ave., Suite C-140, Kennewick, WA. Click here for a map.
DVS is a United Way participating agency.