Thank you to everyone who joined us in celebrating DVS’ 10 years of serving survivors of domestic violence in our community. Check out pictures from the event on our facebook page!!!
Support DVS Services: Click on the Give Direct button below.
DVS is a trusted leader and partner in creating a community free from all forms of violence and oppression.
As a member of the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence Services of Benton & Franklin Counties (DVS) is dedicated to providing a wide array of services to victims of domestic violence in our communities. DVS is available 24-hours a day to assist anyone who has questions or concerns about domestic violence.
The mission of Domestic Violence Services of Benton and Franklin Counties, a non-profit agency, is to advocate for and empower domestic violence victims by providing free, safe and confidential shelter and support services.
In an average year, DVS provides the following services:
- 12,100 calls to crisis line;
- Shelter 155 women, 179 children, and 5 men (340 total).
- Over 5,628 bed-nights provided.
- Assisted with 339 Protection Orders & Restraining Orders
- Served 1,643 clients with legal services
- Over 4,100 group and advocacy based counseling hours provided.
- Over 1,000 hours of education & training provided to volunteers and community.
DVS office hours are:
Monday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 1:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
The DVS office is closed daily for lunch from 1-1:30.
If someone needs immediate assistance, please call our 24-hour crisis line at 582-9841.
DVS Administration offices are located at 3311 W. Clearwater Ave., Suite C-140, Kennewick, WA. Click here for a map.
DVS is a United Way participating agency.