Support DVS Services: Click on the Give Direct button below to pay for Soiree or Golf Tournament registration.
DVS is a trusted leader and partner in creating a community free from all forms of violence and oppression.
As a member of the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence Services of Benton & Franklin Counties (DVS) is dedicated to providing a wide array of services to victims of domestic violence in our communities. DVS is available 24-hours a day to assist anyone who has questions or concerns about domestic violence.
The mission of Domestic Violence Services of Benton and Franklin Counties, a non-profit agency, is to advocate for and empower domestic violence victims by providing free, safe and confidential shelter and support services.
Since DVS started in November 2003 to Dec 2012, we have provided the following services:
- Sheltered 3,250 domestic violence victims and their children: 1,546 women, 1,668 children, 36 men;
- Provided 52,932 bednights;
- Answered 101,794 calls on 24-hour crisis line;
- Provided legal & support advocacy to 13,847 clients;
- Assisted with 2,928 protection orders.
- Over 55,000 advocacy and group counseling hours provided.
- Over $260,000 in rental assistance provided.
- Over 13,900 hours of education & training provided to volunteers and community.
DVS office hours are:
Monday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 1:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
The DVS office is closed daily for lunch from 1-1:30.
If someone needs immediate assistance, please call our 24-hour crisis line at 582-9841.
DVS Administration offices are located at 3311 W. Clearwater Ave., Suite C-140, Kennewick, WA. Click here for a map.