DVSBF staff is available to provide trainings on domestic violence to other groups, agencies and service providers. We can tailor the curriculum to fit your specific needs.
Contact DVSBF for more information.
- Understanding Domestic Violence & Effective Interventions;
- Impact of Abusive Behavior on Children;
- Teen Dating Violence (for teens, for parents, or for teachers/counselors);
- Violence in the Workplace;
- Interventions for Medical Professionals;
- Domestic Violence in the Faith Community;
- Intensive Domestic Violence Training for Social Services Professionals.
- All DVSBF services are free of charge and confidential.
DVSBF provides services to any survivor of domestic violence regardless of immigration status, race, color, religion, disability, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, ethnicity, income, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.